York Barbell offer both full and light commercial strength and conditioning solutions to gyms, Crossfit clubs, colleges, and personal training studios.
With more clients preferring a more personal approach the popularity of small controlled-usage facilities has grown. Whilst York offer full commercial options, our light commercial FTS range can be the perfect option for home-based personal trainers working closely with their clients.
Often, clients will ask what kit they should invest in at home to continue their training.
The Fitness training series (FTS series) is a massive step up from traditional home training solutions. Many home users are now looking to this sort of equipment for a rugged, high-end home gym set-up.
Manufactured to York Barbell’s high standards the range consists of weight training benches, barbell benches, stands, cages and cable machine. All with a light-commercial warranty.
It delivers versatile training option on a smaller footprint than our full commercial ranges. Perfect for garage gyms where space is a premium you can create you very own strength and conditioning zone.
The FTS range can be combined with our Olympic bars and plates or used with 1” bars like our 2 meter beefy bar to accommodate price and training space.Here's a few example of our key lines that work brilliantly for either high-end home gym users or PT's with garage-style gyms:
The Power Cage offers all the same usability as a standard lifting cage or rack, but has been down sized so it can be used in a smaller environment.
- 23 position adjustable bar holders in 5 cm increments.
- Multiple adjustments in bar holders and safety bars allows for a multi-use comprehensive piece of equipment for PT studios.
- A front mounted chin-up bar really makes this Power Cage a one stop training station.
Great for: Garage gym Squat sessions
- Compact dumbbell bench.
- Back support pad has 6 position settings from 0-90 degree incline using the same “cupping” system as used on the Flex Bench.
- Seat support pad has a 3 position, “pull-pin” seat/base pad adjustment for improved spine and pelvic alignment.
- Large non-slip rubber feet to limit movement.
- Back Pad has is designed to facilitate a broader shoulder movement.
- Durable powder-coated paint finish.
Great for: Dumbbell workouts
- Fully adjustable incline-decline bench press and when at 90-degree converts to an upright shoulder press.
- Telescopic uprights extend from 83cm up to 123cm at 6.2cm increments, utilising the “twist n pull” pin system that has been mastered by York.
- Seat/base Pad design offers the highest level of support and comfort, set at a height of 51cm from the floor, this allows a firm planting of the feet when lifting.
Great for: Shoulder press and bench press
- Fully height adjustable 3” (75mm).
- Upper pad is contoured for ultimate comfort.
- Wide front spotter supports for quick release.
- Broad base ensures complete stability during the exercise.
- Low positioned seat pad places greater emphasis on the bicep region.
- Recommended bar to be used - York International Curl Bar.
Great for: Bicep Curls
- The freestanding Press-Squat stands are ideal for maximising floor space.
- The telescopic uprights are height adjustable from 102cm up to 154cm in 5cm increments, utilising the “twist n pull” pin system that has been mastered by York.
- Second stage bar holders/drop hooks are set in front of the main uprights for use with squatting or as an additional bar rest when doing shoulder press.
- 2 x12” (30cm) in length made from 1” steel tubing, weight storage peg to the rear of the uprights.Can be converted to hold Olympic plates using the Olympic adapter sleeves (48010).
- Designed to be used with a full-length Olympic 7ft bar or an oversized standard 1”bar.
Great for: Home Squats or combine with a FTS bench for barbell and shoulder press options.
If you need help or advice with your home gym, PT studio or full commercial facility please contact us at email@example.com